The XGT range includes a new 1.8 GHz modular multitap designed to extend your outdoor plant to 10G now and to be ready for 25G in the future.
- DOCSIS 4.0 ready with 1.8 GHz faceplates and coupler modules (CM) as standard
- Back boxes are DOCSIS 4.1 ready with outstanding performance up to 3 GHz.
- Modular approach leads to lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) compared with conventional taps due to significant savings in inventory management.
|1||1.8 GHz faceplate can be replaced without breaking the power or RF signals down the line|
|2||Signal conditioning plug-in|
|3||Placeholder for coupler module (for screwless maintenance)|
|4||3 GHz backbox for future upgrades|
|5||Special screwless connector design for high quality 3 GHz performance eliminating CPD|
|6||No make before break switch that prevents AC interruption and a possible RPD reboot|
|7||1.8 GHz coupler module to set the tap value (out of 9 possible options)|
XGT 3 GHz connector – Faster, Better, Easier
- 75% faster to install than conventional IN and OUT connectors of multitaps
- Eliminates human error such as over-torque or under-torque
- CPD is greatly reduced due to larger contact area on the inner conductor
- Screwless connector accessible from the side and bottom of the tap
The coupler module concept means that the directional coupler is a separate component from the faceplate and they can be combined to achieve the required tap value, eliminating 60% to 80% of tap SKUs, easing inventory management and reducing working capital. The operational supply chain from central warehouses and distribution hubs through to technician’s trucks will benefit from this inventory reduction.
|Coupler module||with 2-way faceplate (dB)||with 4-way faceplate (dB)||with 8-way faceplate (dB)|