1.2 GHz narrowcast combiner / splitter
Item code: 19013623
Model Number: HSXTX-02
- 1.2 GHz headend tap and splitter in a single housing
- Offering a high isolation passive solution to combine narrowcast and broadcast signals
- Designed for panel mounting in headend applications
- Saves rack space and easy to install
- Exceeds EN class A screening requirements
The HSXTX-02 is a high quality combiner, splitter in a single housing which has been developed specifically to combine both the narrowcast and broadcast feeds. The two way splitter on the output of this combined feed allows the customer to feed two optical transmitters. This will allow up to 40 optical transmitters to be fed from 1RU of rack space.
Designed for panel mounting in headend applications, providing a versatile solution to support many different headend solutions.
The product is designed with a connector spacing suitable for use with the Technetix HPP-xxxF series of 19” 1RU, 1.5RU, 2RU and 3RU mounting panels.
- Tough, easy to install housing
- Fitted with superior tin-nickel plated, brass bodied connectors. Once tightened they stay tight, as there is no cold-flow that you get in zinc die-cast connectors
- Epoxy sealed tongue and groove back cover
- F-connector inner spring designed for connecting coaxial cables with an inner conductor of 0.64 mm to 1.14 mm (IEC 61169-24:2019) – it retains this elasticity, providing effective clamping force even when varying thicknesses of inner conductor are connected in succession
EN class A screening
High frequency shielding used on this product exceeds class A requirements (EN 50083 2:2012) across the whole frequency range from 5 MHz to 1218 MHz.