Fiber Optic Mini Flexible Service Terminals (LB-FST)
A cost-effective and rapid method of deploying optical fiber in OSP distribution networks, these mini flexible fiber access terminals ensure an easy one-step connection system with the combined push-pull insertion and nut-style latch.
- Compatible with legacy hardened connector systems
- Staggered length and 1:2, 1:4, or 1:8-way splitter options for flexibility in tight or challenging scenarios
- Reduces installation time by as much as 50% per network access point
- Broad temperature range: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- IP68 protection: proofed against salt mist, humidity and dust