The XC-EQ series consists of five return path equalizers which operate over the 5 MHz to 65 MHz frequency range. Offering varying levels of slope adjustment, rising in steps of 1 dB from 1dB through to 5 dB, their return loss performance remains high across the frequency range.
IEC Class A screening
- The shielding performance of the XC-EQ series exceeds Class A requirements (IEC 60728-2 2010) over the whole frequency range from 5 MHz to 1006 MHz.
- Frequency range from 5 MHz to 65 MHz
- CPD Safe® - NiSN plated tubular brass housing, connectors, F-male pin and F-female tulip spring
- Exceeds IEC Class A screening requirements
- Superior return loss specification
- F-female tulip spring accepts 0.56 mm to 1.15mm test gauges