Specifications & info
Our MTP® multicore trunk assemblies drastically reduce initial installation and ongoing maintenance costs with their efficient plug and play architecture. They are available in a wide variety of fiber types and jackets in single 12, 24, 48, 72, 96 and 144 core constructions. MTP® trunks are constructed using only the highest quality components. Standard MTP® as well as low loss Elite versions are offered, featuring low insertion loss for demanding high speed networks where power budgets are critical.
AFL TELECOMMUNICATIONS LLC
- OS1/2, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 fibre grades
- 12, 24, 48, 72, 96 and 144 core single jacket constructions
- OFNR, OFNP and LSZH jacket types available
- Female (standard) and Male MTP® connectors
- Polarity method A, B or C