Sales - Regional Account Manager (EAST)
Generating sales in the Eastern territory, will see you actively searching for new business leads as well as building on our existing customer base in the region. Driven, passionate and skilled in building relationships with senior decision makers in Tiers 1, 2 and 3, you’ll enjoy the autonomy of planning your own meetings, but also relish working as part of a focussed and professional team.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you’ll capture information to understand our customers networks and their future plans, ensuring that each customer is effectively managed through account plans and looking for solutions to match their needs.
We are in a highly competitive environment, so your approach, professionalism, customer focus and knowledge of the cable/broadband sector are all imperative – but we have the products and the strength of worldwide structure, with industry experts, to support you at every stage.
Technetix designs and manufactures market-leading network products and solutions which it sells to major broadband cable operators worldwide. Part of the Americas operation, based in Denver, as Regional Account Manager, you’ll help us promote our solutions to existing and new markets in the region.
As Regional Account Manager you will:
- ensure the achievement of targets across the mix of the core products and services of the company
- Generate sales and active searching of new business opportunities in assigned Eastern Territory of USA.
- Attend exhibitions and industry events for sakes and networking
- Support the values and the business proposition of the company
- Establish contacts and relationships with senior levels/decision-makers into customer’s organizations Tier 1 and Tier2/3
- Capture information to understand customer’s networks and their plans.
- Ensure that each client is effectively managed through the development, refinement and execution of comprehensive account plans for the key clients
- Play an active role in the executive engagement within the key clients through regular customer meetings in support of the sales process.
- Provide solutions via existing products and offering tailored ones.
- Obtain technical approvals of the customers for our products/solutions.
- Train customer personnel when needed for certain products/solutions.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction expectations are met.
- Ensure the regular usage and update of projects into the Sales Funnel tool and other software/data files to identify gaps/business opportunities.
As Regional Account Manager you will need:
- An in-depth knowledge of our core products/solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of broadband HFC cable plant systems head-end to home.
- Experience in sales within USA territory and Cable MSOs (Comcast, Charter, Cox, Cable One, Mediacom, Altice and Tier 2/3.)
- Ability to operate autonomously with very low supervision from management.
- To be pro-active.
- Solid customer relationship skills
- Ability to prepare business cases to customers.
- Ability to deal with aggressive sales/margin targets
- To be happy with extensive travel
- To be based within the assigned territory
- To visit the Denver office as required for team meetings and training
Technetix is a fast-growing private company with its global headquarters in the United Kingdom and the Americas headquarters in Denver, Colorado as well as a large base and engineering department in Veenendaal, Netherlands. The group operates across Europe and North America employing over 240 people. Recent sales development has expanded the business into the Caribbean, Latin America, South America and South East Asian markets.
Technetix sells market-leading critical technology to all the major cable operators worldwide. Technetix' growth is driven by increasing demand for media-rich content and the exponential growth of the broadband cable market. Technetix enables network operators to increase their network capacity, improve operating efficiency and reduce costs.
Technetix is a solutions business performing the design, manufacture and supply of all the essential systems for the access network and final mile of broadband cable and telecommunications systems. The products include a wide range of radio frequency and fibre optic transmission components used across broadband networks.
Technetix is an entrepreneurial company operating globally as a strategic supply partner to major broadband cable and telecommunications companies such as Comcast, Charter, Cable One, Cox, Liberty Global, Virgin Media, France Telecom, Ziggo, ONO and Swisscom.
Sound exciting and a challenge that you’re ready for?
No agencies please.
Please send resume and salary expectations to: Brenda.firstname.lastname@example.org