Quality Engineering Technician
Technetix is looking for an enthusiastic individual, who shares our passion for Quality Engineering. We’re progressive and constantly developing new products. Known for quality, we only present our products after thorough testing. You will be testing products and you’ll lead our R&D engineers to the best results by asking the critical questions.
As Quality Engineering Technician, together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the evaluation of (pre-production) samples which are developed by the R&D engineers. You will use your test results from your measurements in our High Tech Test Lab to support your evaluations The lab contains multiple mechanical, electrical and RF measurement equipment, so nothing will escape your attention.
At Technetix, we are proud of the work we deliver and being a fast growing and international company. We work in a trusted environment where people are empowered. We like to invest in new talent and see them grow, become key players in our team and our industry. We want them to excel and strive. If you are hungry for learning new things and have an appetite for growth, Technetix is the place to be!
We develop products which are used worldwide in broadband cable tv and telecommunication networks, from the connection in your home to products for the headends of the cable TV suppliers.
Technetix, with its main office in the UK, is market leader on solutions for optimal performance of broadband cable networks. Among our satisfied customers, we can count Liberty Global, Ziggo, Virgin Media, Time Warner, Comcast and ONO. This is not easily achieved; Technetix stands for quality.
What do we offer?
- An informal ambience and a flexible way of thinking
- An exceptional team ethos that makes Technetix a great place to work
- A high-tech environment with the next generation CATV equipment
- On the job training for specific testing skills
- A market salary and other conditions of employment
- Test and evaluate the first production run and customer samples thoroughly.
- Produce and discuss the test reports.
- Provide technical assistance during product acceptance testing with customers.
- Maintaining the test laboratory.
- Assist the R&D department on more complex measurements.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering and some years of experience in product testing.
- You possess good communication skills.
- You are organised, thorough and structured.
- Affinity with RF and experience with RF measurement equipment, for example, a network analyser, is preferential.
- Affinity with injection moulding techniques is preferential.
- You are fluent in English both in speaking and writing.
Please email your CV and your salary expectations to email@example.com.
No agencies, please.