Specifications & info
The 1550 nm Forward Transmitter - Performance (FT5P) is designed to plug into Technetix latest Advanced Intelligent Multi-services Access platform (AIMA3000). Technetix FT5P series is available in single transmitter variants. This series of modules includes Monolithic Distributed Bragg Reflector (dBR) laser with a Silicon Optical Amplifier and an Indium- Phosphide (InP) Mach-Zehnder Modulator provide AIMA with a cost-effective system for 1550 nm transmissions for DWDM applications when used for optical ITU frequency grids. Technetix AIMA3000 FT5P series transmitter is designed for multiservices operators (MSOs) to increase network capacity to satisfy an ever-growing subscriber demand for more bandwidth. The FT5P can be used with Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifiers (EDFA) in short haul Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) applications and medium haul setups with a high RF performance of up to 60 km. All FT5P models can also be conveniently monitored and controlled through a computer connected to one of the Ethernet ports or an Android mobile device via the ASMM module. All module settings are retained in non-volatile memory to ensure trouble-free operation.
- DOCSIS 3.1 Compatible with operating bandwidth up to 1218 MHz
- Plug-and-play with the AIMA3000 platform
- High-quality 1310 nm, isolated MQW DFB laser with advanced RF driver circuitry
- RF amplifier gain blocks with advanced GaAs technology for better performance
- Supports CENELEC and NTSC standards up to 110 channels (both analog and digital)