Specifications & info
The RF A/B Protection Switch (RFSW) is designed to plug into the latest generation Advanced Intelligent Multi-services Access platform - the AIMA3000. Providing reliable radio signal stability, the RFSW is an RF-based switching device designed for automatic or manual switching of radio signals. It maintains the RF output in the event of a loss or degraded signal of one of the two signals connected to its inputs. Engineered for high-isolation, the impedance-matched RF switch relay, is controlled by microcontroller-based logic circuits. This intelligent microcontroller manages the switch based on the detection of RF input signal levels. In addition, the switch can operate based on user-defined minimum and maximum RF threshold levels. The RFSW switching module provides self-monitoring and communicates with the ASMM (AIMA3000 System Management Module) within the AIMA3000 chassis.
- Forward-path version (5 MHz to 1000 MHz) suits CENELEC and NTSC up to 127 channels (both analogue and digital)
- High reliability, compact design
- Operates in AUTO or MANUAL mode
- Operator defined adjustable thresholds for both inputs with the maximum and minimum signal parameters
- Comprehensive remote monitoring