Specifications & info
The RF Forward Path Amplifier - Standard (FPAS) is designed to plug into the latest generation Advanced Intelligent Multi-services Access platform - the AIMA3000. The FPAS accepts forward-path RF signals from 45 MHz to 1000 MHz through the RF input port. The module provides an adjustable gain of 20 dB with a single output port. Electronic gain and slope control allows for the module to be customized for many situations. The forward-path version provides Automatic Gain Control (AGC). The FPAS can also be conveniently monitored and controlled through a computer connected to one of the Ethernet ports via the ASMM module.
- Plug-and-play with the AIMA3000 platform
- Forward-path version (45 MHz to 1000 MHz) supports PAL, CENELEC, and NTSC with up to 127 channels
- Supports both digital and analogue transmissions
- High linearity, superior low noise pro le, andminimal distortion
- Automatic gain control (AGC) or manual gain control (MGC)